Sign in to follow this  
Ane

0.5: Rainy Roads (01/09/2017)

19 hours ago, Ane said:

Whoa, thanks a bunch for updating the Wiki! Awesome job :)

Not a problem Ane! I haven't figured out an easy way to obtain information like the Item IDs so if you guys can help out in any way would be awesome!

21 hours ago, handofthesly said:

Hi JaneDoe, I've just updated the Ylands Wiki here. This page has all of the links you need to check out the different engines, chassis and seats required to create a functional vehicle.

This is great, thanks for the info!

Update: 15/09/2017

Version: 0.5.37332

• Fixed issue where generating the preview for more complex compositions would freeze the Editor
  • Added a message box shown once that tells players about the non-Steam version being discontinued
  • Adjustment made to the panel showed upon trial period expiration
  • Upvote 1

Update: 17/10/2017

Version: 0.5.38639

• Fixed sharks jumping on ships (provisional)

Is there a reason that bones seem to be removed? Both the mutated and normal bones? Also I can't find any skulls or animal remains. Is this just for the age rating or something?

Adrie

3 hours ago, WijkagentAdrie said:

Is there a reason that bones seem to be removed? Both the mutated and normal bones? Also I can't find any skulls or animal remains. Is this just for the age rating or something?

Adrie

This was brought up on the steam discussions,
Quoted from: http://steamcommunity.com/app/298610/discussions/0/1519260397795316649/#c1488861734094879894

Alessaint  [developer] 4 Oct @ 8:56am 
notification_icon_flag_dark.png?v=1forum_topicicon_reply.png?v=1
Hi,

yes, skeletons were indeed removed at some point :). It was based on feedback that showed that in some countries having those is actually problematic and because we are trying to create a family-friendly game that can be played by anyone we decided to remove those. That being said - it was a rather specific isolated thing and at this moment we are not planning to remove any other assets.

• Upvote 1

Yes with the removal from the bones they could be on the 6+ rated list of the gamescom venue, and a lot of under 12's played Ylands while their dad(or big brother) went to the other Bohemia Booths of DayZ and ARMA3, seen it a lot on my visit

If they would have kept them in the game for gamescome it could have made them 12+ or 16+ acces booth and they always wanted it to be a family game, would be the same if they even added even 1 drop of visual blood spatter in the game, it would get a "pegi 12 or 16" rating.