Ane

Issues found in translations

Hello!

Now that we have some languages as "experimental" translations in the game (remember that you have to use the "-translator" parameter), feel free to report here any issues you find with the texts in the game: wrong translations, cut-offs, untranslated texts, or any suggestion you might have in general.

You can also do this for Spanish and Czech, even if they're "official" translations, of course :)

Thank you!

Ane

• Upvote 1

I'm currently running dutch. What's the easiest way to report any mistakes? As I will probably encounter more the more I play :) 

Adrie

• Upvote 1

You can post them directly here, that might be the easiest thing for now :)

Czech translation:

From main menu: POKRAČOVAT > MOŽNOSTI HRY and there is SDÍLET, ODEBRAT and untranslated BACK.

Hello, i have a few questions and propositions about Russian language:

1. How can i fix font's size of russian language ?

2. How can i help you to translate game into russian language ? Have any questions, write me on PM )

3. There is no numbering on the quick access panel, and there no any numbers of stacked items in inventory cell's.

What's the issue with the font size?

We are doing the Russian translation internally, but thanks for the offer :)

I'm not sure I understand the third point - is that related to the Russian version?

31 minutes ago, Ane said:

What's the issue with the font size?

We are doing the Russian translation internally, but thanks for the offer :)

I'm not sure I understand the third point - is that related to the Russian version?

Font size is too large, and the lines of text overlap on each other, so it's very difficult to disassemble, it's very difficult to disassemble the buttons on the shortcut bar, where the number of keys is located, and in the inventory itself there is not written the number of objects that are in the stack, in English everything is displayed correctly, then there are no figures on the Russian language, and you have to switch the language to understand how much is left. My native language is Russian/Ukrainian, so,  if u need some help, i'm always ready ?

Edited by Asmodeus_KH
Corr

@Ane

About Russian: no numbers almost everywhere. Maybe Font troubles?

quickbar:

20180105170304_1.thumb.jpg.448668d48d13b557f15bbdb4c1a02be0.jpg

Inventory:

20180105170433_1.thumb.jpg.c5c88737d16b27b6e695836a8f340f3b.jpg

Crafting:

20180105170516_1.thumb.jpg.c566bd7eefb69e12cc4508804c72b3cb.jpg

If  choose russian in settings, then delete "-testrussian" - numbers are ok and the translation is still here.

Yes, it's  because of the fonts :)

Hello so i did find some words that are not correctly translated (in French) so far, how can i actively participate in the translation please? I have been an active translator and proofreader and french community manager for over a year on another game and would like to offer my help here too.

Edited by YadNiMonde

Here is the Review i got from the Translations Manager i worked for

"YadNi is an incredibly passionate person to work with. In my few years of working with him, he has single-handedly translated an entire game into French and mentored other translators to become more successful through knowledge sharing and contributing to a comprehensive glossary which more than 1,000 other translators benefitted from."

Edited by YadNiMonde

Hey. In the Russian language, if you stay away from the stoves with firewood in hand appears to feed. In the Russian to feed is to give food. And in this context it is necessary to insert something like throw firewood or put. If you need help with Russian language can try to help)

Thanks, I'll pass the info to the translator :)

No, the game is not translated into Polish yet, I'm afraid.

Two small errors in the french translation that it seemed good to indicate to you, altough it does not really affect the game:

1. "Récipient en terre" must be translated by "récipient de terre". Otherwise it means that the box is made with the dirt ?
20190319085304_1.thumb.jpg.f4114f05d5b912979075770fc8fca6ff.jpg

2. "Losange" is actually "diamant".
20190319085319_1.thumb.jpg.d11780417f95c340cc5666bca561fca8.jpg
Thank you devs, if I notice others I'll let you know! ?

• Thanks 1

Thanks, I'll pass it on to the French translator :)

• Like 1