Sign in to follow this  
Yo HasLEGO

key binds

Question

A few updates ago the amount of options in the key bind settings got decreased. I'm not sure why.
The problem is that some key binds are interfering and we can't change them.

A good example is the camera movement in the editor.
RMB rotates the camera, but it also cancels energy streams etc.

So please let us have the options to change every key bind into whatever we desire.
...so i can look around with MMB again ?

edit: Also, the game doesn't recognize buttons like ALT and 4th and 5th mouse button anymore. Which is a shame because those are very useful buttons.

Edited by Yo HasLEGO
  • Like 2

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

One of the key binds that got changed was the Hotkey display HUD. it used to be ` but now it's ~....which is problematic for me because whenever you try to press~ you also have to press the shift key and it doesn't seem to dissappear. It just make my character roll and I can't seem to change the key binding back to ` in options.

6 hours ago, spiritchaser28 said:

One of the key binds that got changed was the Hotkey display HUD. it used to be ` but now it's ~....which is problematic for me because whenever you try to press~ you also have to press the shift key and it doesn't seem to dissappear. It just make my character roll and I can't seem to change the key binding back to ` in options.

I thought it was the Home button ?

• Like 1

Or holding the RMB to enter the more precise view for building, but it also picks de block you are pointing to, making it impossible to use

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ocnoglittle said:

I thought it was the Home button ?

For me it is and was Home key. I guess maybe that depends on type of keyboard? Not every people uses a qwerty keyboard

43 minutes ago, jchob said:

For me it is and was Home key. I guess maybe that depends on type of keyboard? Not every people uses a qwerty keyboard

Yes, but Spirit should use QWERTY lol

9 hours ago, ocnoglittle said:

thought it was the Home button

I don't have a home button. I do have a qwerty key board but no button that says home

Edited by spiritchaser28