NICO14973

UNDER REVIEW Items disappearing from storage

Question

Hi, i just lost about 5 wooden barrels full of stone chunks. I was picking them up at my home world and moving them to another world, when i joined the other world i noticed the stone chunks weren't in my ship anymore, so i guessed they would be on my home map (because it has happened to me before, that sometimes something goes wrong with my internet and some changes don't get updated), so i went back to my home base, and they werent there, so i basically lost all of them, all the time they had been on containers or my inventory. Also when I came back to my home world my clothing and ship changed their tinted colors again, note that none of the maps i was traveling are multiplayer, they are both singleplayer worlds.

Sadly i dont have logs for this.

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

@NICO14973 Did you have any pot containers by any chance? I had the something similar happen to me during version 1.5.

Edited by JonathanHunt

Hey! 

Sorry this happened to you :(

I will ask the team but I'm not sure we will be able to identify the issue without logs :(

Should this happen again, please grab the logs for me so that we can properly investigate what happened :) 

Thank you! 

• Like 2

Thank you nikki, i realized it happened like a day after, so i didnt had the chance to grab the logs. but if it happens again (wich i hope it doesnt) i will grab the logs

• Thanks 1