Sign in to follow this  
Karel Lejska

Can't find Ylands_setup.exe download

I swear I downloaded Ylands_setup.exe three times in the past from the official web site. I want to recommend this game to my friend but I just can't find the download link again. Is it intentional or I'm just blind?

23 minutes ago, Karel Lejska said:

I swear I downloaded Ylands_setup.exe three times in the past from the official web site. I want to recommend this game to my friend but I just can't find the download link again. Is it intentional or I'm just blind?

Here you go :) - http://download.ylands.com/Ylands_setup.exe

Regarding removal of the link, it is because you can no longer buy Ylands, until it is officially released on Steam that is. You and your friends will be fine if you already have multiple accounts, however, I don't think a new account can be obtained now until release.

Edited by John - Ylanders
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for your quick answer, John. I just wonder - how can a newcomer find this link on the official website? And googling "ylands download" also doesn't reveal this link...

6 minutes ago, Karel Lejska said:

Thanks for your quick answer, John. I just wonder - how can a newcomer find this link on the official website? And googling "ylands download" also doesn't reveal this link...

I think it has purposely been removed from access, as the client that it downloads, is to be discontinued, once the Steam version of the client is released. I just happened to have it linked on a website.

Edited by John - Ylanders
  • Upvote 1