NICO14973

[YLD-31150] Raw fish dissapearing

Question

Basically what the title says, raw fish dissapears out of nothing, at first i thought that it was only when going to sleep, but some fishes also dissapeared during the day, and, even though it happened after i took the logs, some raw fish also dissapeared from a container on my ship.

When the fish is on my inventory i can see the "-20 raw fish" message.

Her are the logs:  

output_log_clean.txt  output_log.txt

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

Yeah. It is worth saying that i've only seen this bug happen on a ship, doesnt happen while on islands

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NICO14973 said:

Yeah. It is worth saying that i've only seen this bug happen on a ship, doesnt happen while on islands

Interesting. I wonder if this is related to flowerpots vanishing on ships? @Nikki Severin Maybe these output logs can help solve the mystery.

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 1

Hey! I sent this over to the team to see what might be causing this, I'll see about the flower pots connection :) 

Thanks for taking the time to report it! 

• Thanks 2

We couldn't find any issues in the log files, any chance you could grab the logs immediately after it happens? That would be a huge help! 

I think it was almost inmediatly after it happened. It was a long game session though.. If it happens again i'll grab the logs as soon as it happens

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nikki Severin said:

any chance you could grab the logs immediately after it happens?

Sometimes I do not notice until it's too late. I just noticed yesterday a few pots had vanished on my steampunk paddlewheel. Didn't notice they were gone until I picked the melons and pineapples in them. Since melons and pineapples sort of cover the pot, it was hard to say when they vanished exactly.  I'm sure @NICO14973 probably also didn't notice exactly when the fish vanished since they were in containers. There have been a few other posts about the pots.

This seems to be the pot that vanishes on me the most. https://ylands.fandom.com/wiki/File:Flower_Pot_3.png

Edited by spiritchaser28

@Nikki Severin I got the logs again, i dont know if it helps, but im going to describe thhe moment the fish dissaapeared so maybe you can have an easier time finding it.

I was on my sship (that was anchored) and fished 26 raw fishes, saved them in a wooden barrel and set sail to another map. When i got to the other map i looked into that barrel and there were only 20 raw fishes, so i lost 6.

output_log.txt output_log_clean.txt

Edited by NICO14973
  • Upvote 2