Sign in to follow this  
Igor Q.

Skill Editor - Animation Duration

Hi

I'm playing around with the skill editor, but I'm a little confused. I've tried using several animations, and tried to adjust the time down by changing the duration of the animation.

Can someone help me out?

The way I understand it is

Duration is the total time it takes for the animation to play. Example: 5 seconds (0 to 5)

Start Time is the starting animation time.  Ex: 2.5 would imply starting halfway through a 5 second animation.

End Time is the end time of the animation. Ex: 0 would imply the animation ends before it begins, 10 would imply the animation ends at "5", and holds frame for an additional 5 seconds.

@NaruTheHuman

image.thumb.png.338a6ed5b845b5d51c7c3990f46282e0.png

• Upvote 1

Hello :)
Start time and end time values are just determining when the animation will start and end. The animation itself will always play from the beginning. 

If you set the duration longer than is the length of the animation itself, it will just freeze on the last frame of the animation and stay that way till the end of the set length.

• Thanks 1

Nope, there is no way to do that. :( I have no idea if that will be implemented in the future, but I can try to find out. 

• Thanks 1