Nikki Severin

1.7: MARVELOUS MYSTERIES!

Ylands - Update 1-7 - SocialMedia 1920x1080 (1).png

Hey there, Ylanders!

Refresh your map reading skills because you will need them while navigating the world of Ylands! And don't forget to pack a magnifying glass so that you can properly look into the mysteries awaiting you in the Update 1.7 - Marvelous Mysteries! 

With this update, you can dive right into discovering: 

- Mystery Ylands
- Exploration Demo
- Object Brush Tool 
- Exploration on Mobile
- Tweaked Crafting
- and many more QoL tweaks and changes!

Wondering what some of these are all about? 

The new Mystery Ylands, unlockable for Exploration Points gained by finding random encounters on standard ylands, bring not only new challenges but a progression mechanic to Exploration. Solving the mysteries of these hand-crafted challenge zones, will reward players with a variety of rewards.
1_7_Mystery_Island_FHD.png

In case you are still not convinced; we'll be offering an Exploration demo for everyone to try, right from the game itself! So if you want to know what all the fuss is about, just give it a try! It is not time limited and you can get the DLC straight from within the game without having to leave it, if you do decide to go for it! Others can visit you on your Starting Yland, but if you yourself would like to venture beyond the borders of your yland, you will need vessel in the form of the Exploration DLC. And don't worry, you can keep the progress you made using the demo!
Ylands_210708_132646.png

For all the Creators out there - fear not! We have added some sweet new tools to the Editor, like the Object Brush tool or the ability for custom UIs on mobiles. With Object Brush, you can skip the time consuming part of trying to fill an yland with items to make it look cooler, Object Brush will help you span a large amount of objects across your terrain or any other surface in a pattern you choose.
1_7_PaternTool_FHD.png

Exploration is finally coming to mobile devices! That's right, now you can enjoy your well-deserved Ylands holiday...while on a bus, train or walking down the street. We do not recommend walking and playing, you may get attacked by a lamp, a street sign or even a random trashcan! There are some limitations for mobile players, such as terrain modification, but you can now start playing on your PC and continue on your mobile device as well (or the other way around!).
1_7_Mobil_FHD.png

When it comes to crafting, we have changed how it's presented to the players, to make sure crafting is less overwhelming and more to the point. Recipes have been split into core and optional, with core recipes getting unlocked with crafting progression, and optional recipes, which are mostly for decorative items, awarded for exploring random sites. You can now craft most items straight into the world, which is particularly useful for building blocks, so let your creativity off the leash and show us what you can do! 
1_7_Explore_FHD.png

Apart from brand new, shiny features, we also did some exterminating and got rid of bugs and altogether made almost 200 fixes! If you'd like to look into what exactly these were, follow this link to the changelog. 

Don't forget to follow us on
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all the latest news about Ylands, because many are coming! 

Have a fantastic time playing Marvelous Mysteries and don't forget to...

Stay classy, Ylanders! 

• Like 5

Trying it out now! I'm playing on a really weak WiFi so it may be part of the problem, but my first progress did not properly save and I had to start anew. It was only five minutes on starter yland and I thought I saved the game properly. Screenshot_2021-07-08-23-09-56-865_com.bistudio.ylandsgoo.thumb.jpg.a3f3bb1cbdb1cbc14b353ba6147345ce.jpg

PS: I guess I can double task now? ?

Screenshot_2021-07-08-22-57-07-322_com.bistudio.ylandsgoo.thumb.jpg.7c083ae2d55fdd7f0ea15e114bfcc22e.jpg

• Upvote 1

Právě jsem dohrál všechny Mystery Ylands, jsem nadšen a nemám slov, je to úžasné, toto mi chybělo tak dlouho a konečně to máme. Doufám že brzo budou další a bude jích hodně :D . Děkujeme vývojáři ❤️ 

I just finished all the Mystery Ylands, I'm excited and I have no words, it's amazing, I've missed this for so long and finally we have it. I hope that there will be more soon and there will be a lot of them . Thanks to the developer

• Like 2

I was looking to check it out, but collecting any reasonable amount of resources is spamfest of clicks and that is causing pain and cramps. How hard is it to implement "Take All" button in inventory? ;w;

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, KittenRaee said:

I was looking to check it out, but collecting any reasonable amount of resources is spamfest of clicks and that is causing pain and cramps. How hard is it to implement "Take All" button in inventory? ;w;

Hi there! 

It is a feature planned for the 1.8 update, which will focus on Quality of Life improvements. If there's anything else that you would like us to work on, please let me know, you are always welcome to send me a private message or post in the suggestions section here on the forum :) 

And trust me, I feel your pain, I play too and this is bugging me as well, it's not actually as easy to implement as it may seem, as we need to consider quite a few thing but we're definitely gonna reduce the amount of RMB spamming. ;) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jarda said:

Právě jsem dohrál všechny Mystery Ylands, jsem nadšen a nemám slov, je to úžasné, toto mi chybělo tak dlouho a konečně to máme. Doufám že brzo budou další a bude jích hodně :D . Děkujeme vývojáři ❤️ 

I just finished all the Mystery Ylands, I'm excited and I have no words, it's amazing, I've missed this for so long and finally we have it. I hope that there will be more soon and there will be a lot of them . Thanks to the developer

Díky moc, Jardo! Samozřejmě vyřídím týmu, máme radost, že se líbí, zase nás to nakopne pracovat na dalších ?

Thank you very much, Jarda! I will of course tell the team that you like them, it will give us another push to keep working on more ?

• Like 1