Sign in to follow this  
spiritchaser28

UNDER REVIEW Tier 3 islands with tier 2 monsters.

Question

I found a few of my islands that I had saved before the update with tier 3 Islands were only spawning tier 2 monsters. I thought this was a glitch that maybe only occurred with older maps, however today I went to a brand new map with a tier 3 island and found that it also was only spawning tier 2 monsters. None of the monsters dropped Ylandium crystal or dust. Only pieces of metal and stone chunks. I enclosed pictures so you can see what I mean.

Ylands_210712_082812.png

Ylands_210712_082854.png

Ylands_210712_082859.png

Ylands_210712_082929.png

The golem was at the place where I am located on the map.

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Well, i only tested in my farming map and is all fine. I will try to check eventually when i find some more.

Till then, if you need a place to farm, you can come with me, the map has 2 ylands tier. So we can both farm at same night ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jchob said:

Well, i only tested in my farming map and is all fine. I will try to check eventually when i find some more.

Till then, if you need a place to farm, you can come with me, the map has 2 ylands tier. So we can both farm at same night ?

I found a few other tier 3 islands that have the correct monsters. So, I do have a place I farm for crystal and dust, thanks :) Just wanted to point out that some of the tier 3 islands do not have the correct monsters.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Nikki Severin said:

Hey @spiritchaser28

How often does this seem to happen? 

It's pretty random actually. I know I'm not the only person who has seen this happen.  Sometimes you can explore a tier 3 and the monsters will drop crystals and dust, other times you can explore a tier 3 and they will drop metal pieces. I found one island that had 2 alphas and the monsters dropped either ylandium or the metal....it was a rare case but it happened.. I would say roughly 50 percent of the tier 3 islands I explore though have tier 2 monsters now.

Edited by spiritchaser28