Miguel Preguisa

Blocked on FB page?

Hello, this may be awkward to ask, but is it possible that my account has been blocked on the main Facebook Ylands page? 

I tried to open the official page on different browsers and the same error pops up. On my alt-account it works fine on the same browsers everytime on the same connection and device. 

Screenshot_2021-07-16-12-05-11-264_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.fc400ea57a51b55a2d216b0182483acf.jpg

I don't remember being any spammer or any of the sorts, so a technical bug is as likely as block but I would rather ask first because the error message seems suspiciously close to a ban :)

I think someone controls your account  or in facebook there is no technical bug so your account was controlled by someone.

I thinks.

1 hour ago, empeorgame3(2) said:

I think someone controls your account  or in facebook there is no technical bug so your account was controlled by someone.

I thinks.

Controlled by someone? Due to life I have recently logged out of all instances, changed password and set double step identification so I'm pretty sure I'm all alone on my Facebook account. 

So It might be a accident done by Ylands Moderstors some of them tried to ban the spammer but accidentally they ban you.

Personally I no longer have a facebook account. Been years since I used it, BUT I do remember my mom sending me a bunch of messages once that had links to some gambling site. She never sent them so obviously somebody hacked her and was able to send it through her messages. All her friends and relatives got spam bombed. One of the reasons I left facebook was there were too many weird security issues they never fixed.

• Like 1

Hey! 

I looked into this and I don't see you as blocked or banned anywhere :/ 

It's probably on FB's side of things then :(

I would suggest sending them a message to see what's up, if you need my help with that just let me know :) 

• Thanks 1