Question

Hello,
My entire boat has gone missing. I had parked it at my moms land to get my ducky boat to go to another land I unclaimed my boat so as to take control of hers to get to my new land and when we got back my entire boat was missing. It has alot of precious cargo on it and too many hours of work put into it. Is there anyway I can get it back?  I have attached a picture of my boat with this post. I need my boat back ASAP

20210716131004_1.jpg

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

We  are discovering   by  trial and error if you log out  on your  ship with it  moored too close to  shoreline , or in an  inlet,  when you log  back in the ship will try to spawn   on the land ...toss you  out  and  fly  off  into the   never never  :)   and you cannot  summons it and lose whats on  board

bug  or  feature?    :)  not  sure yet   :)

• Like 1

A few people have been losing ships. If I lose mine I will just write it off as pirates or a tsunami for now. I know Nikki is aware of this issue and they are trying to figure out what is happening. Hopefully this will be addressed in the next hotfix.

Perhaps theres a mystery  Kraken ...or  they testing  ship  munching  sharks ?  ?

• Haha 1

Ever since I have seen a few people like yourself having issues with ships vanishing, I have made it a point to unsummon my ship before I leave the game. Not sure if this helps anything,  or keeps the ships from completely vanishing for good, but since the info is stored in the cloud I'm hoping it does. I've also made it a point to spread out my resources. (Gold and Ylandium crystals especially)

Edited by spiritchaser28

another thing   is   items  disappearing  from containers in ships ...  namely the kitchen  cabinets ..i had  about  6 of them   loaded with  gold    zirc and ylandium ...and   now they are empty. We suspect that after they were paced on the  ship  and went offline  there was a rollback?   because  after  re joining 2  hours later   i found the items  missing as i went to get them  to use to trade. I am guess in that there was a  rollback when offline to a time  before i loaded them on the  ship.     anyway , its  not  real  gold  ;0

• Like 2

I'll keep an eye on the kitchen cabinets on my ships @kimbuck Thanks for the heads up! Any specific cabinet? The ones that go on the walls or the floor models? 

Interesting. I have a ship I use constantly and everything is in the cabinets that should be there. I will go check my other ships that I have parked elsewhere in the arctic. When people started talking about the bugs with cabinets moving and ships vanishing the first thing I did was go there to see if my ships were still there. They were there thankfully....moved a bit as well as some cabinets, but I haven't looked inside the cabinets yet. Guess I will do that today. One ship I rarely use anymore but I know it has a lot of food and bullets and such in it's cabinets. The other one I use for big cargo runs to help other players build their larger projects.

Edited by spiritchaser28