Sign in to follow this  
F.hao

RESOLVED [YLD-32363] I can't running test my editor game.

Question

I have create a game with editor when 1.6 version. and it's running good, but when i update to 1.7. The game can't running, whatever press F9 or F10. 

And there is no any any any information show to me. The editor just no any response.(I can run another game.)

I have save all components, and new a map, put them in.  but still can't running it. And i can't save the game. once i try to save. the console show me saving....and then it never show finished. 

I hope to know what could i do for check what happen with my game? How can i find the problem? how can i running it again?

Really need help, thanks~ If you need my yca. i will send it.

• Upvote 1

12 replies to this bug / suggestion

Mám stejný problém

I have the same problem

Is the map a Legacy Exploration map? I seem to have the same issue with exiting them. Shows it is saving but the game does not exit to main screen and I have to hard close it with task manager. I only use the legacy maps for making blueprints from editor. ...however I can load the game directly from editor.

1 hour ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Is the map a Legacy Exploration map? I seem to have the same issue with exiting them. Shows it is saving but the game does not exit to main screen and I have to hard close it with task manager. I only use the legacy maps for making blueprints from editor. ...however I can load the game directly from editor.

My game, it's just a empty world,also no blueprint items.And I‘m sure the problem is nothing with map's type.

I think maybe after update, some welditem was going wrong, but there is so many weld item, i'm crying... Hope some smart ways.....

Could you please send me the .yland file in your folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<steamnumberid>\298610\remote\Scenarios

Thank you! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nikki Severin said:

Could you please send me the .yland file in your folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<steamnumberid>\298610\remote\Scenarios

Thank you! 

Hi Nikki, I have send it to you by message.Thank you. if you need more test or somethings,just call me.

noneholes.PNG

Hi, it should be fixed in one of the future releases. Meanwhile it should help to fill empty holes in the script in the image.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Houp said:

Hi, it should be fixed in one of the future releases. Meanwhile it should help to fill empty holes in the script in the image.

God!Thank you guys!Let me check it!

Edited by F.hao
  • Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 6:59 PM, spiritchaser28 said:

Maybe you can check your script, is there have some empty holes? Even you never call this function.

3 hours ago, F.hao said:

Maybe you can check your script, is there have some empty holes? Even you never call this function.

I don't script. I just build things and blueprint them. But yeah some legacy maps tend to hang out at saving screen when exiting. 

Hi there! 

This issue should be resolved after the latest patch. Please let me know if it works for you ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1