Sign in to follow this  
Jarda

Add a special reward for meeting mystery ylands/přidání speciální odměny za splnění mystery ylands

Question

Ahoj, jsem moc nadšený z mystery ylands, ale chybí mi speciální odměna kterou bych dostal za vyřešení ostrova, něco co ve hře není sehnatelné, nějaká speciální soška nebo obraz který dostaneme pouze při vyřešení daného ostrova a bude to nějak s ostrovem spojeno. Myslím že by se to líbilo více hráčům, a měli by vetší chuť ostrov vyřešit. 

Hi, I'm very excited about the mystery ylands, but I miss the special reward I would get for solving the island, something that is not available in the game, some special statuette or painting that we only get when solving the island and it will be somehow connected to the island. I think more players would like it, and they would have a greater desire to solve the island. (google translator)

• Upvote 6

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

I like the idea of unlocking crafting recipes as a reward as well as getting a special item. Maybe a bust, or some cool object with particle effects, etc. I know Naru is still working on one where the reward is pots and ladels. Any type of physical reward or recipe is cool. I just played the last mystery yland they made and while I loved the challenges and the beauty of the map the reward was 15 exploration points....I spent 50 exploration points to get to it so I was expecting something else. Pay 50 for 15 isn't exactly a reward....but I do have a cool map now I can build on if I want.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

stačilo by kdyby vytvořili a spojili něco co už ve hře je, napadlo mě třeba jako odměnu za dohraní uhlíkového ostrova dát ozubené kolečko na podstavci aby to bylo něco speciálního, a myslím že by to pro vývojáře nebylo ani složité

it would be enough if they created and combined something that is already in the game, I thought, for example, as a reward for finishing the carbon island to put a gear on the pedestal to make it something special, and I think it would not be difficult for the developers

Edited by Jarda
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Jarda said:

stačilo by kdyby vytvořili a spojili něco co už ve hře je, napadlo mě třeba jako odměnu za dohraní uhlíkového ostrova dát ozubené kolečko na podstavci aby to bylo něco speciálního, a myslím že by to pro vývojáře nebylo ani složité

it would be enough if they created and combined something that is already in the game, I thought, for example, as a reward for finishing the carbon island to put a gear on the pedestal to make it something special, and I think it would not be difficult for the developers

I like this idea. A gear with some fire particle effect that looks cool.  3 of my most prized possessions in the game have effects. The swod you find under the lion temple in the eastern biome,  the elven staff of rejuvenation, and the sun staff. They don't do much damage but they look really cool hanging on a wall.

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 1

On 8/13/2021 at 11:12 AM, spiritchaser28 said:

some cool object with particle effects, etc.

Just give us a glowing statue/other object. That should be super easy to program, but the players would super appreciate it since there is no way to make non-grid objects with alpha within Exploration.

I think glowing would be less laggy than particle effects ?

• Like 2