Nikki Severin

Season 2: Submission Guide

Where to submit? 
https://cloud.bistudio.com/index.php/s/vkb9RwJWDGIyNCl using the password: ylands

What to submit? 
1. An .yland file, which you can find following the path \Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\"user number"\298610\remote\Scenarios\MysteryYland.yland
2. A short written description of your Mystery Yland, no longer than 100 words, in English.
3. A text file with all the text used in your game. 
4. A high quality screenshot representing your game, which will be a part of the social sharing competition. 
5. A text file with a walkthrough guide for the game. 

How to submit? 
1. Change the file name to YourNickname_file, YourNickname_description, YourNickname_text, YourNickname_screenshot, YourNickname_walkthrough (respectively for numbers 1., 2., 3., 4. and 5. from the previous point) 
2. Change the prefix to your forum thread to [SUBMITTED]

Example:

FAAIA_file.yland, FAAIA_description.pdf, FAAIA_text.pdf, FAAIA_screenshot.png, FAAIA_walkthrough.pdf

Please bear in mind that as per the rules of the competition, we may request additional information and/or documentation from the contestants. 

• Like 2

Může být text do angličtiny přeložen pomocí googlu? ? 

• Haha 1

Yes to both :) 

And although google translate can be a wonderful tool I would recommend finding another community member who will help proofread the translation for you :) 

Ano oběma :) 

A i přes to, že google překladač jmůže být skvělý nástroj, tak určitě doporučuju najít si mezi hráčskou kominutou někoho, kdo ti pomůže s korekturou angličtiny :) 

Can I submit a flow chart as PDF for the walkthrough file? I feel like this is a better way to explain a walkthrough and I already have rough ones complete.

On 10/13/2021 at 11:45 PM, Oliver Hope said:

Can I submit a flow chart as PDF for the walkthrough file? I feel like this is a better way to explain a walkthrough and I already have rough ones complete.

Oooops, sorry, completely missed this question. You can submit any additional documents if you'd like :) 

• Like 1