Sign in to follow this  
Igor Q.

Looking for a partner for Season 2 - Mystery Yland

Hello

I'm a long-time user and am interested in collaborating with someone to create a game.

I have lots of experience creating scripts and environments. Below are some examples of my work.

If you are interested in working together, please contact me. :) 

20210902115609_1.thumb.jpg.9a3c7458a08164d365f5305d0c38978d.jpg

20210902115039_1.thumb.jpg.66119fbe859fd56f217f9b8d05eed455.jpg

20210902115101_1.thumb.jpg.088d93fdfafe00455f4b33f7be408ca7.jpg

Edited by Igor Q.
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Hi. I personally am a lone wolf, but I know who might be interested in your offer. i know about two people.
the first of these is the @Jarda,he was traveling on vacation now, but he should be back in about two weeks. I know that he has already started working on a mini-game, but he has minimum experience with scripting..second person is @miroslav.cz,he has no experience with scripting... both are skilled builders, Miroslav excels in the construction of military buildings, bunkers, vehicles, and everything related to this area. Jarda is generally a very skilled builder. the problem is that jaroslav does not speak English at all...  jarda has already learned to use at least google translator  ?

I don't know if Jardo will come here on vacation, it would probably be better to contact him through a discord. miroslav I don't know if he comes here at all ... it will also be better to contact him via discord...

if you have already found a partner, please consider this message irrelevant ... 

I wish you much happiness, and I look forward to your creation:)

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Igor Q. said:

@Mello1223Which discord channel do they use?

I wrote you their nicks on the discord

Jarda#5911
miroslavcz#7266

Edited by Mello1223
  • Like 1