Sign in to follow this  
spiritchaser28

DEV ANSWER Demolition hammer bug

Question

Before the last hotfix, we were able to use the demolition hammer on pipe blocks, basic shape blocks, and some plastic blocks on random encounters and obtain the pieces in our inventory for building. Now we can no longer do this. Not sure if this was an oversight or intentional? Are these types of blocks coming to the crafting menu soon? I have a few chests full of them I was storing for some build ideas and now can't add anymore to the loot pile.

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 1

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

they could be they did say in the dev diary that some editor only items would be coming to the dlc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobo198312 said:

they could be they did say in the dev diary that some editor only items would be coming to the dlc

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps it will be recipes we unlock through random encounters like some of the other recipes.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Misa_Bondejcgirl said:

Hello :) unfortunately, since the last update not blocks but only resources are returned to the inventory. So these blocks are not available right now.

Thanks Misa. It was short lived. I do have some of the blocks stored on my ship because I got excited when we could use them, but I figured that was the case. I am assuming we will be able to craft these soon?