Sign in to follow this  
Jarda

OFFICIAL SUBMISSION [SUBMITTED] Řada 2: Vesnice v ohrožení

EN

So I'm trying to enter the competition, but since I can't speak English texts will be translated to me by google, I apologize for the mistakes.

The game will have the theme of an old village where you will perform various tasks at the NPC, which will take you to the "goals" and we will see how it goes. So eat your thumbs.

CZ

Tak se zkouším přihlásit do soutěže, ale protože neumím anglicky veškrté texty mi bude překládat google, tak se omluvám za chyby.

Hra bude mít téma staré vesnice kde budete plnit různé úkoly u NPC, které vás dovenou k "cíly" uvidíme jak se to povede. Tak džte palce.

• Like 4

CZ kostel (prosím opravte efekt svíčky)

EN church (please correct the candle effect)

20210917104122_1.thumb.jpg.90189401791ea387449025922c5190c0.jpg

• Like 7

EN

the king of my kingdom Mello II. :D  Why Mello? He's a friend you know most who taught me and teaches scripting and advises me on scripting in this game.

CZ 

král mého království Mello II. :D Proč Mello? Je to kamarád kterého většina znáte, který mě učil a učí skriptovat a radí mi se skriptama v této hře. 

20210924214852_1.thumb.jpg.eb785f1606b4b56fde9770228cbbd8af.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Mello is definitely the king of scripting and animation. You should place some animated clockwork gears behind the throne because that's how his mind works. If he sees an entity he wants to wave his magic math wand on it and make it move...maybe he should be a wizard instead of a king?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Mello is definitely the king of scripting and animation. You should place some animated clockwork gears behind the throne because that's how his mind works. If he sees an entity he wants to wave his magic math wand on it and make it move...maybe he should be a wizard instead of a king?

he is definitely a wizard just look at his little ship that he made ?

Edited by bobo198312
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, spiritchaser28 said:

zajímavý nápad, zkusím navrhnout Mellovi jestli se mu něco nechce vytvořit když bude mít čas ;)

interesting idea, I'll try to suggest to Mel if he doesn't want to create something when he has time ;) 

• Like 1

On 9/24/2021 at 11:01 PM, spiritchaser28 said:

CZ

Na vaše přání jsem vytvořil něco pohyblivého, tajemný box který je plný pohybu, co se skrývá v boxu si musíte zjistit sami :D 

------------------------------------

EN

At your request, I have created something moving, a mysterious box that is full of movement, what is hidden in the box, you have to find out for yourself :D 

20211004175230_1.thumb.jpg.e32af40f012f199bbef7415d8fcf1d0c.jpg

• Like 3

Když musíš, tak musíš :D 

If you have to, you have to. :D 

20211009005555_1.thumb.jpg.714c37863e231d918c0d3f7e5ad88055.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

včelí úl / Bee hive 

tato zákoutí budete moci najít v mé hře a mnohem více / you will be able to find these nooks and crannies in my game and much more

20211009155802_1.thumb.jpg.27819d20ddb74cf8619de0655a300b35.jpg

• Like 3

Hra odevzdána, tak bych tu chtěl poděkovat. Děkuji Mellovi za to že mě učil a učí skriptovat, Naru za streamy Ylands v češtině, a taky Ocnog za pomoc s překladem do angličtiny. Snad bude hra stát za to ;) 

Game submitted, so I would like to thank you here. Thanks to Mel for teaching me and teaching me to script, Naru for streaming Ylands in Czech, and also Ocnog for help with translation into English. Maybe the game will be worth it. ;) 

• Like 6

Paráda!! Moc se těšíme, až si hru zahrajeme! Je moc fajn vidět, jak krásně spolu hráči pracují a pomáhájí si!!! 

Amazing!! We are looking forward to playing the game! It's great to see how well players work together and help each other!!! 

• Like 2

GRATULUJEME k výhře ČTVRTÉHO místa! 

Spojím se s tebou ohledně ceny a dalších věcí, které je potřeba zařídit :) 

CCs2 winners.png

• Like 2