Sign in to follow this  
zarwil

How big have you managed to make your blueprints?

I've been designing some structures for my exploration island recently and the current piece is getting worryingly large (I can't break it up into smaller components unfortunately). I reckon there's a risk it will simply brick my game when I try to load it.

With that being said, how big have you managed to make your blueprints? The biggest blueprint I've used so far required about 12000 stone+sandstone+logs, and it took about 5 minutes to load into my world if I remember right. I'm curious if anyone of you have made something significantly larger?

Edit: Just did a test with the current structure as it is; 15000+ stone, ~4000 sandstone, ~1500 logs. Took about 5 minutes to capture. When I tried to use the blueprint the game instantly crashed. Bummer.

Edited by zarwil

We did a blueprint on Locust 2 (public server in the arctic.) That took about 90 thousand glass Plus some iron and coal and thousands and thousands of nails. It literally took 25 minutes for the blueprint to load, BUT once we finished filling it it loads ok. Just a little lag in the area wehn you initially get to it. It's also over a massive tunnel system that connects 4 different islands. ( too many blocks to count in it but it was a blueprint made in small pieces.)

Edited by spiritchaser28

@spiritchaser28

Can you see if a similar blueprint still works now or if it crashes the game? I think blueprints work differently now compared to a few updates ago.

Edited by zarwil

Sign in to follow this