Sign in to follow this  
Uk Fan34

cant upload to workshop

i have signed in to the workshop and i have a shop and i go to export it and click export and nothing happens why is this

3 hours ago, Uk Fan34 said:

i have signed in to the workshop and i have a shop and i go to export it and click export and nothing happens why is this

You actually have to do it in editor now.  First you store it as a composition. You do this by selecting everything that you want in the composition (I usually just drag a box around the house, ship , etc.) On the left a menu will drop down and you just click "store composition" ....Next, click on compositions then click the composition you want to publish, then click publish to the workshop at the top. It will then ask if you want to export, click that and it will open the workshop webpage and automatically log you in there. From there you can upload screenshots, youtube links, etc.

Ylands_210919_011433.png

Edited by spiritchaser28

hay wait amid its working yester day it didnt does it take time for it to realise that i logged in?

its a aircraft carryer that has some storage in the deck i thought it was really neet and it works well with survival

• Like 1

it does not work because the same object is already in the workshop ... change the file name and then try to upload it again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mello1223 said:

it does not work because the same object is already in the workshop ... change the file name and then try to upload it again.

I encountered the same problem with objects I had removed from the workshop. Just renaming it didn't work. Best workaround is Copy and paste the entire object (ctrl C and ctrl V) then rename it. I believe it also has something to do with using a newer format for compositions

Edited by spiritchaser28

what do you mean like just taking what i alrady got and just copying and then taking that to the workshop

never mind i got it thanks for every thing btw i need a faver im running out of ideas you got any i could build 

• Like 1

130611438_Screenshot2021-09-22113258.thumb.png.52ee5d0bd6a317f47f6c14dc389ed809.png

heres some builds i made name is hunterere on ylands theres more on the workshop name is hunterere on ylands im not good at the inside of a build so its empty

Edited by Uk Fan34
  • Like 2