Sign in to follow this  
NoNac

Ylands ingame Name

Question

Hello,

my account Name ist NoNac and i want my name in Ylands to be NoNac aswell. Is that possible?

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi! 

You should be able to change your nickname in game unless you've used all your changes (maximum of two per account). 

Let me know if you managed to make the change :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nikki Severin said:

Hi! 

You should be able to change your nickname in game unless you've used all your changes (maximum of two per account). 

Let me know if you managed to make the change :) 

Ok but it says the Name is not Available, i guess its from an old account of mine. Can I somehow still get that name?

9 minutes ago, NoNac said:

Ok but it says the Name is not Available, i guess its from an old account of mine. Can I somehow still get that name?

I'm not sure we will be able to get it for you if it's "in use" :/ I will check with the team but I think the safest bet is to either try and access that account or make a new one with a similar nickname. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nikki Severin said:

I'm not sure we will be able to get it for you if it's "in use" :/ I will check with the team but I think the safest bet is to either try and access that account or make a new one with a similar nickname. 

Did you check with the Team? I would just love to have the same Username everywhere :D I dont have access to the email anymore ?  I would love if there is any possibility to get that Name.... tysm