rejnok93

[android version] crash every time click on game menu during play

Question

Every time click on the game menu (top right corner icon) or when switch to another app and then back to Ylands - long freeze and than crash

App initially installed before half a year, the crash forced me to stop trying and now I donwload acutalization to last version and the bug still the same, only in the past Android crash report every time (so I posted report almost 10 times) and now the app sometimes freeze forever (black screen) and rarely crash without Android crash report...

Is there any android log I can post? Or any information for you to solve this bug? Will screen capture video help you better? Also I can code C++/javascript, so maybe can cooperate well in SW debug.

Samsung A520F (Galaxy A5 2017), Android 8.0.0, no root

original Google Play review:

[CZ] bug: pokaždé když spustím mapu a tam kliknu na menu (úplně v rohu vpravo nahoře) nebo když na chvíli přepnu na jinou aplikaci a pak zpět na Ylands aplikaci, tak vždy aplikace zamrzne a většinou po dlouhé době crash... bylo to tak před půl rokem (to jsem poprvé zkusil 10x) a je to tak stále (tento týden 10x)

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Hey! 

Sorry this is happening! 

It is like a RAM crash, would you mind sending me the game logs? You can find them here: Android/data/com.bistudio.ylandsgoo/files/output_log_clean.txt 

Thank you!