KennyClan01

Large ship blueprint bugged

Question

Yesterday I finished the Large ship blueprint from the blueprint menu, and once it finished the blueprint stand did not go away when the blueprint finished, Now today I can't use the large ship will not let me raise anchor, or even control with on the helm.

20211114105050_1.jpg

20211114105104_1.jpg

20211114110600_1.jpg

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Edited by Kenny-615bef706570e076
Forgot to add Output logs

12 replies to this bug / suggestion

And there is nothing left to add to the blueprint table? Sometimes if it still needs a resource it will appear to be finished in the water but still not finished.

13 minutes ago, spiritchaser28 said:

And there is nothing left to add to the blueprint table? Sometimes if it still needs a resource it will appear to be finished in the water but still not finished.

Nope nothing left at all, i can't even right click on the blueprint table

20211114131613_1.jpg

Edited by Kenny-615bef706570e076
Forgot to add a screenshot
  • Upvote 1

I have the same problem, but I can control the ship normally, only the machine remains and it is not possible to interact with it, but I do not have logs

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jarda said:

I have the same problem, but I can control the ship normally, only the machine remains and it is not possible to interact with it, but I do not have logs

That's what happened when i finished the ship i was able to control it and everything, just the blueprint stand didn't go away, The very next day is when I wasn't able to use it at all, other then the ladders.

So, I did something I should of thought of when I got it finished, claiming ownership on the ship and unsummoning it and re-summoning. But when I first did that didn't really work... Until I logged off originally for the night, but logged back and wanted to check try again, so by doing that the ship controls and anchor works, only thing  still standing is the blueprint stand that was used to make the ship that has not gone away yet. 

• Upvote 1

Hoping the next hotfix will take care of the blueprint tables. I have seen a few in some mini games and I also have a blueprint table that won't go away after I canceled the blueprint.

9 minutes ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Hoping the next hotfix will take care of the blueprint tables. I have seen a few in some mini games and I also have a blueprint table that won't go away after I canceled the blueprint.

Hopefully

I have exact same problem. Build ship, cannot interact with either SHIP or BLUEPRINT TABLE. Couldn't add any other materials even though the table is there, and the ship is there, but neither the table nor the ship have menus. NO REACTION. the game doesn't even act like they are there, except you can climb the ladder--I can't do anything else except jump off it. Can't feed the BLUEPRINT TABLE any more materials if the game doesn't show a menu or whatever for the BP TABLE. Later,  I built another ship and sailed that to another island, er YLAND, and yet I still wasn't able to remove the second BLUEPRINT TABLE either. Also, I couldn't claim any of the ships. There was no option for "claiming" or summoning or dismissing or "pledging myself to a ship" option in the Q menu--nothing shows up about 'ships' in the Q menu at all. (BTW, why does the wiki say you have to "pledge yourself" to a ship, but there isn;t any language anywhere like that in the BI blog about Pledging To A Ship? Really, don't add any new features until you fix the stuff you already promised, OK?

• Upvote 1