DeMRaki

Cannot respawn after dying

Question

I have a world on legacy exploration, pretty good progress, but today my game crashed right after I was killed by a golem, now when I try to load the world, I cannot click on continue, the button is greyed out and I cannot do anything except leave the game. I tried setting my HP to max in editor, but that doesn't help, I still get the same screen. The picture is in the attachments with some other files you might need, I don't know where to find save game files, or how are they called, so please tell me where to find the files you need otherwise I cannot find them. Please help me with this, I don't wanna lose all of my progress. 

image.png

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

log_userscripts.txt

log_2021-11-16_111821clean.txt

log_2021-11-16_112157clean.txt

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Was the spawn point somehow removed in editor? If so I don't think you can add another for legacy explore because from my understanding legacy does not allow game logics to be added.

On 11/16/2021 at 7:59 PM, spiritchaser28 said:

Was the spawn point somehow removed in editor? If so I don't think you can add another for legacy explore because from my understanding legacy does not allow game logics to be added.

No, I didn't remove anything in the editor, the game only crashed right when i died, so there must be something wrong with that, the death screen isn't even saying that I was killed by a Golem, it just says "ruthlessly slain by".

3 minutes ago, DeMRaki said:

No, I didn't remove anything in the editor, the game only crashed right when i died, so there must be something wrong with that, the death screen isn't even saying that I was killed by a Golem, it just says "ruthlessly slain by".

Sounds like they couldn't handle all your awesomeness 

• Haha 1