Sign in to follow this  
KennyClan01

More tech tree

Question

So got bigger islands which is awesome and able to build cars modern day stuff sort of, even buildings like skyscrapers, how about some modern ships even as big as a cruse ship, planes, hot air balloons, and as you get into the modern day buildings car, how about some tractors for better farming, construction vehicles to dig and flatten areas a lot faster and easier, kind of upgrades from shovels, pick axes, and planting by hand. with bigger islands, i'm sure this would be very useful and windmills, for wind power, or waterwheels to use the ocean currents as a power source, and more creative building blocks, like a rotery block so you can use it as a light house with the light spinning around on coast lines in bad storms.

• Like 2

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

I have a feeling hot air Balloons may be coming in a future update, mostly because looking at the new menu screen there's a red and yellow one over exploration. Ales mentioned in one of the live streams he would like to incororate aerial dangers before flying vehicles get introduced which makes perfect sense to me. So I guess we will have to wait until we see some dragons or pterodactyls or something first. 

I know there was somebody that mentioned lighthouse with rotating lights before this post. It can be done quite simply in editor so I believe it could be a future possibility as well. As far as tractors and farm machinery goes, I know plenty of people that have made some in editor. Most notably Mello has an amazing tractor he built that I believe you can still test in mini games.

As far as the energy items you mentioned, I believe they mentioned they are going to work on an energy update in the future. ....so who knows what amazing things we will continue to see?

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 2