Sign in to follow this  
ComR

UNDER REVIEW New update - new bugs... again.

Question

Hello,

Exploration game is broken and frustrating again:

-Wood building is impossible, because crafting blocks need wood pieces, not logs (!).
-Animals cannot be bind to animal pens anymore.
-Animals cannot be enclosed in fences - they just dissappear and appear at random (?).
-Items below the ground (random findings) fall into map (Coffins with revolvers etc.).
-Bottles in many cases cannot be picked up.

Game is annoying as hell. Have you ever played your own game? Most problems are simply impossible to miss. Play it a bit, try this and that. 

2nd anniversary.... and still game is broken.

And pretty please, remove bad weather effects - there is too much rainy, cloudy days. It's impossible to see for days. Sleeping doesn't help. This is not funny anymore, this is frustrating and annoying.

Regards,

Edited by ComR

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

5 hours ago, ComR said:

Wood building is impossible, because crafting blocks need wood pieces, not logs (!).
-Animals cannot be bind to animal pens anymore.
-Animals cannot be enclosed in fences - they just dissappear and appear at random (?).
-Items below the ground (random findings) fall into map (Coffins with revolvers etc.).
-Bottles in many cases cannot be picked up.

I think they changed the the smaller wood blocks to use wood pieces because it was using the same amount of logs for the big and small blocks. When you break a log you get the wood pieces so it equals out. 

I haven't had any issues since the update with the animals not binding to pens or being enclosed in a fence. Maybe you should submit a bug report when that happens the next time.

I know they are aware of some of the random encounters not being there and are working on a fix for it.

Which encounter can you not pick up bottles? I got hundreds of them.

Finally,... you can turn the weather off in video settings. 

• Like 2

Hello,

Thank you for your response and tips. 

Bottles are unreachable in old encounters like armchair of mr. Hemingway or bandit bench, as I remember. It's important for me, ecause I have also hundreds of bottles - I'm collecting these. ;)

I can turn of weather effect, but not weather. I guess it's a bug - I'm sleeping for days and rain doesn't stop. Visibility is almost zero.

Thank You,
ComR

• Upvote 1

I tell you a place that has plenty of bottles. Jagged jaw mystery yland. It's a tough fight but there are a ton of bottles everywhere on that map.

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ComR said:

I can turn of weather effect, but not weather. I guess it's a bug - I'm sleeping for days and rain doesn't stop. Visibility is almost zero.

Yeah I would report that. Send @Nikki Severin your output logs. When I turn off the weather the rain and snow stops and so does the sound effects for it.

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 1

wooden blocks are not a bug, they just changed the recipe. the animals will remain in the corral after taming. if they are not tamed, they are looking for an escape route from the enclosure. if there are two animals of the same species in the enclosure, they breed .. new animals are not tamed. random encounters have been changed. now you can find the revolver at other random encounters.
The weather can be turned off in the settings. If you turn off the weather, you will still have a nice day with good visibility.
The game still has a lot of bugs, but it certainly works well. The developers have fixed a lot of bugs, and still working on fix next bugs.

• Like 1

my 2 cents, use one of those hammers to get blocks back on the glass bottles.. One of my favourite things to collect and I was dammed if I was leaving it behind ;)

• Haha 1