Sign in to follow this  
ComR

UNDER REVIEW List of encounters without points given or other problems

Question

List of problems. I will be adding new problems as I play.

All The Best,
ComR

-No exploring points:
    -Ruined wooden houses
    -Ruined Grocery Store (Brick with green roof))
    -4 Heads
    -Dragon statue
    -Rotated cubes sculpture
    -Rear end of the crashed plane
    -Propeller of the crashed plane (sometimes ylandium power cell [filled] is unreachable)
    -Hemingway Armchair (Bottle unreachable)
    -Metal table with 4 metal chairs and food    
    -All demolished wooden houses and ruined blackmith house (the one with second store)
    -Watch Tower with Crossbow
    -Help site with mr.Winston
    -Alchemist bag with flying potion
    -Fireplace with bandit hat and lantern

-Bottles unreachable:
    -Bandit benches & Abandoned fireplaces

-Modern house:
    -Books unreachable, cannot be taken

-"Egyptian giant":
     -Bullets unreachable

-Cemetery:
    -Revolver falls into earth

• Thanks 1

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

I thought for a second this post was going to be about the compass pointing to random encounters that are not there.....there are quite a few marked on the compass but nothing there......but most of this is about things you cannot get...which is actually obtainable if you press Q to freeplace and right click the items you wish to pick up( the ylandium battery at the propeller and the bullets and books at the egyptian encounters for instance) ......as far as getting exploration points for every random encounter.....it's sort of pointless.....the only thing you use the exploration points for is the mystery Ylands....I have completed all the mystery ylands and have over 2 thousand points left. I'm not worried if a campfire doesn't give me points because that's the only real use for them.....hoping one day the points will get us cosmetic additions like pets, but I'm not griping if I don't get them for something because there is currently only the one way to spend them

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, spiritchaser28 said:

I thought for a second this post was going to be about the compass pointing to random encounters that are not there.....there are quite a few marked on the compass but nothing there......but most of this is about things you cannot get...which is actually obtainable if you press Q to freeplace and right click the items you wish to pick up( the ylandium battery at the propeller and the bullets and books at the egyptian encounters for instance) ......as far as getting exploration points for every random encounter.....it's sort of pointless.....the only thing you use the exploration points for is the mystery Ylands....I have completed all the mystery ylands and have over 2 thousand points left. I'm not worried if a campfire doesn't give me points because that's the only real use for them.....hoping one day the points will get us cosmetic additions like pets, but I'm not griping if I don't get them for something because there is currently only the one way to spend them

True, points are... pointless, but still it's a bug. Yes, collecting it is pointless, but still annoying, when I find hundreds of these and receive nothing. Maybe one day the points will give us something.

Second point are bottles and books, Q, you say? I'm lefthanded, so my keyboard is customised, what 'q' is doing? Free placing mode? How I could pick something up in free placing mode? Anyway - I will try. Thank you.

And yes, there is many encounters shown on the map (especially Tundra and Temperate bioms) which doesn't exist.

Edited by ComR

15 hours ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Freeplacing mode works great, thank you!

• Like 2

Hey there! 

Thanks for letting us know! 

There are several tiers of RE, the lowest of which does not award any Exploration points. 

I'll check with our designers regarding the other issues you've described :) 

• Like 2