Sign in to follow this  
Sprout

UNDER REVIEW TUTORIAL BUG: KILL 3 PUMAS

Question

So I have had YLands for over 5 years, tried coming back last fall but the bugs were annoying. I had to keep deleting and restarting. Decided to come try again, starting with tutorial. Deleted all the previous progress to start fresh and clean. 

I went to one of the first discovery/event islands for Combat. I was supposed to kill 3 pumas. I killed one but my inventory was full, it was dark, so I made a chest and put most of my inventory in there. Killed two more pumas. Quest counter only was giving me credit for two of them. Checked inventory, realized one of the three puma skins was in the chest, so I took it out, put it back, relogged, took all three "Puma Pelts" in and out,  it will not give me credit for finishing the combat quest.  Checked the island hoping maybe there was a fourth puma I could kill, to get the credit for killing three. Nope.

So now I apparently need to exit, delete all my progress and start over again? I have restarted numerous times the last time I tried coming back, due to bugs.

Will i ever be able to just simply play? (Yes, sorry, I am feeling annoyed.)

Edited by Sprout

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Hey! 

Very sorry you're experiencing problems. We're already looking into the problem! Thank you for letting us know!