Sign in to follow this  
NoNoNumGum

POSSIBLY Auto sort button

Question

A button in your inventory (or containers) that automatically sorts all items in it in alphabetical order. It would be really useful for when you die and have to sort your inventory again (for those who do)

EDIT:
Also just a quick overlook: if you have a coal basket on you, you can use the coal in it to craft but you can't fuel stations with it unless its not in the coal asket

Edited by NoNoNumGum

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

5 hours ago, NoNoNumGum said:

Also just a quick overlook: if you have a coal basket on you, you can use the coal in it to craft but you can't fuel stations with it unless its not in the coal asket

You can hold the coal basket to fuel engines. I do it all the time.

16 minutes ago, spiritchaser28 said:

You can hold the coal basket to fuel engines. I do it all the time.

I meant  when you are in a kiln, foundry, or furnace, etc. It says "feed" and then "ignite" but if you dont have the coal in your inventory (and not in a coal basket) it doesn't work when you press "feed"

Edited by NoNoNumGum
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, NoNoNumGum said:

I meant  when you are in a kiln, foundry, or furnace, etc. It says "feed" and then "ignite" but if you dont have the coal in your inventory (and not in a coal basket) it doesn't work when you press "feed"

Oh hmmm I thought it took from the top left first. So if you have sticks or hay in your inventory before the coal basket it will take the sticks  or hay to feed first. I'm pretty sure it works because I have had no sticks or planks or hay in my inventory. If you have your herb bag to the left of the coal basket it may be taking the hay.