Sign in to follow this  
Yo HasLEGO

Blueprint loading issue

Question

I was making a new blueprint on my dedicated blueprinting map and when i loaded the captured blueprint, some of the blocks appeared on the centre of the map...and stayed there...

I tried loading in a couple other blueprints and this happened with every one of them. Now there is a mashup of a bunch of blueprints in the middle of my map 😂
None of the blocks can be annihilated so i'm gonna try if they are removable with the editor.

A while ago i also saw this happening on an exploration map but kind of ignored it. So you guys might already be aware of this. Here are the logs and screenshot in any case :)

20220223020425_1.thumb.jpg.51c1c0c7460b0255727407d579615f38.jpg

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

• Upvote 1

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

I've seen this happen with a few of my blueprints as well.....it's like it doubles the visual effects in some places.....but when I take it into editor it isn't actually there and when I go back to the map they vanished after restarting the entire game. Dunno.....sort of a quirky bug

I did get sort of annoyed with it after a bit and made a new legacy map for blueprints and I haven't seen the bug much since then.....so I am thinking since the update it may actually require a new map for blueprinting?

On a side note I haven't seen it in exploration yet...but maybe the map you were on was also older and the glitch occurred from it?

Edited by spiritchaser28

4 minutes ago, spiritchaser28 said:

I've seen this happen with a few of my blueprints as well.....it's like it doubles the visual effects in some places.....but when I take it into editor it isn't actually there and when I go back to the map they vanished after restarting the entire game. Dunno.....sort of a quirky bug

...huh...

Also I think they are still working on a better way to blueprint.....instead of taking the composition from editor onto a legacy map.....so maybe we are seeing some side effects from what they are working on

1 minute ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Also I think they are still working on a better way to blueprint.....instead of taking the composition from editor onto a legacy map.....so maybe we are seeing some side effects from what they are working on

That could very well be the case my friend.

• Like 1