Question

I built my ship and decided to rebuild it from scratch. Instead of making a new one, since you can only claim one ship at a time. I decided to remove all the decorations and blocks I put on the ship. But there two items I can't get rid of. Not from the Building Station, or Free placement mode or deconstruct with the hammer for that matter. The option to remove the items does not appear. The items in questions are the shaman's mask from the myster yland with the glowing eyes, and  a bottle that has some kind of red substance coming out of it. Everything else though I could deconstruct.

bottle_red.jpg

shaman_mask.jpg

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

these are rare entities that cannot be removed at present. some other rare entities also have this problem. @pypse look here

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mello1223 said:

these are rare entities that cannot be removed at present. some other rare entities also have this problem. @pypse look here

Thank you for the reply. Much appreciated. I guess I'll have to figure out how to get these items again after destryoing them.

7 hours ago, Mello1223 said:

The Frost sword is another rare item you can actually remove but cannot harden at all

5 hours ago, Sargecasm said:

Thank you for the reply. Much appreciated. I guess I'll have to figure out how to get these items again after destryoing them.

I can give you this entityes, if we meet in discovery. I have a few in reserve.

• Haha 1

On 2/23/2022 at 8:36 PM, Mello1223 said:

I can give you this entityes, if we meet in discovery. I have a few in reserve.

I appreciate the offer. But I will try to do something similar and actually collect a few. x) didn't even realise it was possible!

Edited by Sargecasm
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Nikki Severin said:

Hey! 

This is a known issue and we're working to fix it with the next update :) 

So you mean i don't have to destroy my fancy items? :D

Edited by Sargecasm