Sign in to follow this  
VolpeBR

RESOLVED Account name change / character name

Question

Hello! I tried searching for a way to change my in-game name and apparently the only way to do this is creating a topic here in the forums. It would be very useful if you were able to do this in game more than once (maybe once every x days?). I set my name to "SirVolpe" back when the game launched because I thought I was creating a character name and would like to change it to "Volpe", "VolpeBR" or "VolpeDasFuchs" if possible. Also on the character topic, I tend to roleplay in-game a lot so a way to create characters that show their name in game instead of your account name could be very useful for that!

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hello! 

Thank you for the suggestions! 

I changed your nickname to "VolpeBR", as "Volpe" is already taken :) 

Hi, I too tried searching for a way to change my in-game name. I installed the game and first launched it while i was with friends at home and they had the "amazing" idea to block my actual nickname which contains the n-word. Of course it was not my intention to put that nickname on my character and i wanna know if it's possible to change it as "Nebus" or "N3bus". I also agree that the possibility to change the character name more than one time could be a nice feature !

On 2/18/2024 at 2:08 AM, N3bus said:

Hi, I too tried searching for a way to change my in-game name. I installed the game and first launched it while i was with friends at home and they had the "amazing" idea to block my actual nickname which contains the n-word. Of course it was not my intention to put that nickname on my character and i wanna know if it's possible to change it as "Nebus" or "N3bus". I also agree that the possibility to change the character name more than one time could be a nice feature !

Hi there, I can change it for you but need to know your original name.