Quuples1

Lost items in volcano on Ember Island

Question

Hello, my friend and I tried the ember island and he fell to the "water" in the volcano. Now we can't get his items. Is there any way how to get it? We tried to build down but there is the "kill zone" that kills you instantly. 
Thanks for your help.

itemy.png

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

I tried even more and I noticed that you can ride a mount on the water so that's a possible bug as well.
I still can't get the items so I have to wait for you guys to solve it or something else, I dunno.

Not sure if terrain can be edited on Mystery Ylands (never tried it myself), but if it can, maybe you can dig under the volcano and up towards the "kill zone" to drop the items down to your friend.

Other than that, I think they're lost.

I noticed you mentioned in another post for the control room, your friend might have a needed item for the island.  If you can't recover their stuff, you can reset Mystery Ylands.  It will cost you exploration points again, but would let you and your friend get unstuck.

If your friend's items can't be recovered, I know myself and others on the forum have extra sets of rare items and hoards of resources.  If you'd like I or someone else could join up with you temporarily and help craft/give back what was lost.  On that note: if resetting the Mystery Yland is prohibitively expensive, I can rerun the island on my end and report back or share the required item needed to fix the control room.  Just let me know (feel free to message me directly if you'd like to do any of that).

Best of luck and I hope you can get your friend's stuff back and complete the island.

37 minutes ago, BinarySemaphore said:

Not sure if terrain can be edited on Mystery Ylands (never tried it myself), but if it can, maybe you can dig under the volcano and up towards the "kill zone" to drop the items down to your friend.

Other than that, I think they're lost.

I noticed you mentioned in another post for the control room, your friend might have a needed item for the island.  If you can't recover their stuff, you can reset Mystery Ylands.  It will cost you exploration points again, but would let you and your friend get unstuck.

If your friend's items can't be recovered, I know myself and others on the forum have extra sets of rare items and hoards of resources.  If you'd like I or someone else could join up with you temporarily and help craft/give back what was lost.  On that note: if resetting the Mystery Yland is prohibitively expensive, I can rerun the island on my end and report back or share the required item needed to fix the control room.  Just let me know (feel free to message me directly if you'd like to do any of that).

Best of luck and I hope you can get your friend's stuff back and complete the island.

I wasn't able to edit the terrain sadly.

I will just reset the island because there is probably no chance to get them just as you said.

I appreciate your help but I can just easily grind it back without a problem. I am playing this game from beta so I know most of the things. I am just coming back to see the progress of the game.

Thanks for your time.