Sign in to follow this  
6Cowa6Bunga6

Going Broke for Repairs being a Captain

After doing a wipe and restarting for the update, im finding the fastest boat foundation ( steam boat) to costly to maintain now. 
it seems iron is less abundant, but maybe its my luck. 

with all the boat platforms at least taking nails. Im starting to think the catamaran may be the new fastest but most affordable. cause when you cant afford to repair your ship its debuffed on speed and goes less then half its top speed. (Correct me if im wrong)

Its not as easy to make a massive yatch that has everything. Need more fish guts!
Atleast when your boat sinks. you dont loose anything, other then repair resources. it will respawn in like 30 seconds

20220331202335_1.thumb.jpg.473d485b506fd6424696f46bd1bc67c6.jpg

Can say too, but have you considered using a mining drill to get your resources? Also, if you need an unimaginable about of wood for your crafts, just free-place a ton of tree seeds in a single spot, wait for them to grow, and chop down the amalgamation of nature in-order to recieve a virtually endless supply.

On 3/31/2022 at 9:59 PM, Hunter-Over-Fire said:

Can say too, but have you considered using a mining drill to get your resources?

If you could point me in the direction of finding sea slugs and devil's teeth ill get right on that

Sea Slugs can be found in either the Tempurate or Tropical Biome (I Forgot), and Devil's Teeth are harvested from the Sea Devil, which are found in the Far East Biome. If you don't know where a fish-related resource is, select it in the crafting menu, and its description will tell you what specific biome you can find it in.

spent a good chunk of time trying to retrieve my death box when i died to a shark above a crystal formation bio looking for sea Devils. the shark just wouldnt go away and it was too deep. 

I havent found anything yet to fight back at the sharks. 

after some more hunting I was able to find me some Sea devils in the Green Kelp Forest in the shallower waters. was searching in the wrong area in too deep of water I guess

On 4/3/2022 at 11:11 AM, 6Cowa6Bunga6 said:

after some more hunting I was able to find me some Sea devils in the Green Kelp Forest in the shallower waters. was searching in the wrong area in too deep of water I guess

I don't think there is really a set location to find most of the new fish; So far We've seen many of them spawn randomly in different biotopes.. 

Edited by SlumnIt