6Cowa6Bunga6

You into Fishing?

So sharks. they're back! and more dangerous as ever. 
I have yet to find a way to fight back at them and eat their meat.

Is there a weapon to use in the water? Cant even use the Atlantean crossbow or sword in the water which I found there

Sea devils. I have come across them in only one location so far.

Spoiler

Sea Devil- Green Kelp Forest

does anyone want to share to location they found the sea slug? im guessing it will be the shallower bios as thats where Iv gotten lucky so far.

I was hoping the harpoon would at least do something or some underwater weapons would be involved in this update and we could have shark steaks for dinner. Making them invincible enemies seems a bit much. Bolt action rifles don't even damage them from above.

At the very least let people defend themselves with other means than repellant. Or here's a fun idea....shark bait so we can tame and ride them underwater.

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, spiritchaser28 said:

I was hoping the harpoon would at least do something or some underwater weapons would be involved in this update and we could have shark steaks for dinner. Making them invincible enemies seems a bit much. Bolt action rifles don't even damage them from above.

At the very least let people defend themselves with other means than repellant. Or here's a fun idea....shark bait so we can tame and ride them underwater.

I would agree. Perhaps the future updates will provide more and better ways to combat the ocean predators in the game. I do also find the idea of taming and riding a domesticated shark around humorous.

• Haha 1

On 4/3/2022 at 5:22 PM, 6Cowa6Bunga6 said:

does anyone want to share to location they found the sea slug? im guessing it will be the shallower bios as thats where Iv gotten lucky so far.

@6Cowa6Bunga6

They will show up as a shoal (school) of fish just as you would find with Tuna, Mackerel, etc. They seem to show up randomly as opposed to at a specific depth/location. I reset my progress when 1.9 was released and I only found some sea slugs today. :( 

Nautilus can be found in shallow water in the kelp forests, look out for the bright pink. 

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-

I have been trying to find hard snails everywhere, there aren't any tips for where they can be found other than in the world. Since they're new with the update what I remember from playing earlier I'm guessing they could be found near or in water. Has anyone been able to locate them?