Sign in to follow this  
Hunter-Over-Fire

Better way to purchase Items

Question

Buying Items from NPCs is quite enjoyable, especially when you're rich enough to buy the more expensive Items. The expensive Items however, are very hard to purchase, mainly because you have to manually get all of the required Golden Pebbles out of the Gold Pouch before hand, and half the time the item was too expensive and there aren't enough trading slots to fit enough Golden Pebbles, so you have to pay in other means. I recommend adding some sort of way you can pay strieght out of the Gold Powch without having to sort it all out. Maybe something like a 'Match Price' button in the trading interface that'll match the trading price with you Golden Pebbles, or heck, just make it so that you can select TRADE and you'll pay strieght out of your pocket without having to put anything in the trade slots aslong as you have enough Golden Pebbles on you.

• Upvote 1

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

I agree.....I dislike taking the gold out of the pouch sometimes because it can sometimes use inventory space you need and what happens is you get things like a bunch of log shipments laying in front of Morten that you have to come back and pick up after you put the gold back in your pouch

• Upvote 2