Sign in to follow this  
-ghost-tf

[YLD-6886] Objects not loading for the non-host (multiplayer)

Question

Every now and then objects start dissappearing/not loading for the player that is not hosting the session. It happens with invisible animals, lightsources (where it would still emit light but the fire effect or the lantern model would be invisible) and sometimes a whole island would not load. Relogging fixes it.

9Mnivhn.jpg

This island was full with trees vegetation (rainforest) for the host, also note the shark nametag next to the mast, there was a shark on the ship hull that I could not see.

The video below shows both the invisible objects issue and the sharks trying to hijack ships issue from this thread.

Steam version.

Build: 0.5.37772

I tried to upload the output_log but I keep getting an error midway through the upload, the file is 50.7mb is there a max size limit?

DxDiag.txt

output_log.rar

Edited by -ghost-tf
added log

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

There is a max size limit, yeah, not sure if that's the problem in this case. Please try zipping the file and attaching it again. Thanks!

After zipping the file im still unable to upload it, actually I cant seem to upload any files anymore im getting this error everytime, not sure why.

wq1BjwY.png

1 hour ago, -ghost-tf said:

After zipping the file im still unable to upload it, actually I cant seem to upload any files anymore im getting this error everytime, not sure why.

wq1BjwY.png

Try to use another browser. Could help.

1 hour ago, BigBoss87 said:

Try to use another browser. Could help.

I tried, didnt work :\

1 hour ago, WijkagentAdrie said:

Have you got the logfile opened, or the game running? This may prevent uploading as well.

both the game and the logfile are not running, but its not just those, even if I want to attach a random screenshot to the post it tells me the upload has failed.

Earlier today I uploaded my dxdiag just fine though, I dont know what changed.