Sign in to follow this  
6Cowa6Bunga6

UNDER REVIEW Lost Death box

Question

so died, and when in the respawn screen right after death, minimized the game and after unminimizing the game was not responding so I restarted the game.

apon after start up and entering explorer i was still dead, so i respawned only to find there was no death marker icon or loot box that would of been dropped.

so exiting game while dead despawns any dropped loot?

rip inventory

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Had this happen as well; Was in the ocean, died on my way to the surface. Game froze, I had to Force Quit via Task Manager.
Relaunched the game, selected the yland I was last playing on, so I could go back and get my stuff.

I got the message asking if I wanted to Continue or Leave (message shown after death).. I picked continue.. 
But instead of spawning me on my bed in my boat, it spawned me on a island. I had to summon my boat..

There was no death icon on the map anywhere, but I remember where I was because I was exploring a sunken ship, which I put a marker on the map for.
I got back over there finally, made my way to the bottom but there was no crate with all my stuff to be found... 

Also note, that I ended up leaving that yland and went back to my main yland where my building is.. Later I went back to the other yland because I needed to find catfish.
When that yland loaded in, there was now a death icon on the map.. So I thought maybe my stuff was there now too.. well it wasn't... :( 

Hey guys! 

Sorry about this :( 

Could you please do two things for us? 

1. If this happens again, please go to the in game Dev Message and send us a short message. We will get the game logs and will be able to tell what went wrong. 

2. Can you please check if you have this folder in your computer? C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\Bohemia Interactive\Ylands\Crashes and if you do, could you please send me a PM with the files in that folder? 

Thanks!! 

On 5/27/2023 at 7:39 AM, ChristoBal Dvalley said:

Hi,

I'm new at the game. giving a try.

I had so many bugs, this is one...there is no loot where I die.

How can I fix this?

Hello, please add me in the game - AnnaYlands and send me a message with what happened. I will help. Thank you.