Isnt anemone goo in the game yet? 

I have searched several anemone forest but cant find them anywhere. I was Lucky to find a magnifying glass so i am able to build the energy workbench. But after that i cant make anything that has anemone goo. 

it is in the game (anemone forest biome), but it seems to be rare. it is quite small and half burried in the sand (it looks the same as the item in crafting menu)

• Thanks 2

i have yet to find this goo myself, but i also never went looking for it. 
not even sure what its for :P

to busy trying to find components that i never can find 

4 hours ago, p4rr said:

it is in the game (anemone forest biome), but it seems to be rare. it is quite small and half burried in the sand (it looks the same as the item in crafting menu)

Ive searched several of these anemone biomes it seems to be really really rare then.  But if its half burried i should look again en glide across the  floor 😛 thanks for the info

good news is that you already have the main item it is used for, and for the other two (late game) items you will only need 7 more pieces

3 hours ago, p4rr said:

good news is that you already have the main item it is used for, and for the other two (late game) items you will only need 7 more pieces

That is good news, since i still cant find one. Or does world location matter? I searched the artic more. 

it shouldn't matter, based on the item's description. i think i found mine in a temperate region

1 hour ago, p4rr said:

it shouldn't matter, based on the item's description. i think i found mine in a temperate region

Didnt find any in artic but when i got to temperate i hit the jackpot first try. Now i have my zirconium flippers, finally. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, richardtaal said:

Didnt find any in artic but when i got to temperate i hit the jackpot first try. Now i have my zirconium flippers, finally. 

Flippers,, Zirconium flippers 😮
well ima have to go get me some, dont even have the recipe yet

7 hours ago, 6Cowa6Bunga6 said:

Flippers,, Zirconium flippers 😮
well ima have to go get me some, dont even have the recipe yet

They dont pop up untill you have the anemone goo, but i cheated a little by checking in the sandbox what this goo was for 😛

im not as lucky searching in the temprate after artic. still yet to find any of this rare item, cleaned out a few forests and swam from many sharks

Edited by 6Cowa6Bunga6

On 4/20/2022 at 2:11 AM, 6Cowa6Bunga6 said:

im not as lucky searching in the temprate after artic. still yet to find any of this rare item, cleaned out a few forests and swam from many sharks

They do seem extremely rare, i got Lucky really. in other forest i dont seem to find them anymore.