TonyPearce

Help with mystery island:What is this place in the Ember Island?

I was killed when I got close, and now I can't get my inventory back.Anyone knows anything about it?

20220418142003_1.jpg

20220418141925_1.jpg

57 minutes ago, spiritchaser28 said:

It is a volcano. You have to solve the island to cool it down.

I see, so how to fix the control room?I managed to get in now, and then...?

8 minutes ago, spiritchaser28 said:

If you look at the wall, you will notice it's missing a cogwheel.

So...I just need to put a new cogwheel back?Unluckily the one on the island is with me when I get killed on the volcano.Now I have to craft a new one?

Oh hmmm. I think you need the cogwheel you find on the island. Not sure if making one will work or not. Haven't tried that.

1 hour ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Oh hmmm. I think you need the cogwheel you find on the island. Not sure if making one will work or not. Haven't tried that.

Cuz I can't retreive that one for now...Or I have to reset again?

1 hour ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Maybe I have to ask devs about it?

if you have a propeller pack you can retrieve from the volcano, I also died there and got my stuff back.
otherwise youll have to reset to get that cogwheel 

49 minutes ago, 6Cowa6Bunga6 said:

if you have a propeller pack you can retrieve from the volcano, I also died there and got my stuff back.
otherwise youll have to reset to get that cogwheel 

Yeah I know, but once I got too close I got killed instantly.

19 hours ago, spiritchaser28 said:

It is a volcano. You have to solve the island to cool it down.

Well now I have solve the mystery, but it seems that the volcano havn't cooled down yet.

Hmmm they may have changed it. I seem to remember it cooling down.

You may have to get a dev for help retrieving your things, or do some trial and error with logs over the volcano to see how close you can get to them without dying. Not sure if a heat resistance potion might help either.

Edited by spiritchaser28

3 hours ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Hmmm they may have changed it. I seem to remember it cooling down.

You may have to get a dev for help retrieving your things, or do some trial and error with logs over the volcano to see how close you can get to them without dying. Not sure if a heat resistance potion might help either.

Well perhaps that is just a bug?There's no response from dev yet.

17 minutes ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Nikki is on vacation until next week. You can perhaps ask ThepYpse.

Thanks a lot.

On 4/20/2022 at 9:42 AM, spiritchaser28 said:

Nikki is on vacation until next week. You can perhaps ask ThepYpse.

Right, seems that I'm the only one that have this problem, and there's no direct solution now.I have to collect some inventories back.

Should I just reset the island?Or leave it until other member from dev team to fix.

On 4/22/2022 at 2:10 PM, TonyPearce said:

Right, seems that I'm the only one that have this problem, and there's no direct solution now.I have to collect some inventories back.

Should I just reset the island?Or leave it until other member from dev team to fix.

On 4/22/2022 at 2:10 PM, TonyPearce said:

On 6/18/2022 at 9:39 AM, gark beda said:

I think you need the cogwheel you find on the island. Not sure if making one will work or not. Haven't tried that.

Hi all,

my name is Anna and I'm also from BI. I'm going to fill in for Nikki while she is on vacation.
I discussed this with my colleagues and they confirmed that you need to use the specific cogwheel found on the island.

If you need anything else feel free to ping me :)

Anna

• Like 1

16 hours ago, anna_svecova said:

Hi all,

my name is Anna and I'm also from BI. I'm going to fill in for Nikki while she is on vacation.
I discussed this with my colleagues and they confirmed that you need to use the specific cogwheel found on the island.

If you need anything else feel free to ping me :)

Anna

Hi! 

Well I have reset this many weeks ago, and I believed I've already used the cogwheel on the island.Guess it is not a glitch after all.

On 6/20/2022 at 3:57 PM, anna_svecova said:

Hi all,

If you need anything else feel free to ping me :)

Anna

Hi, Anna!

Faced the same problem, died in a volcano, left all his belongings and the gear necessary for the quest there. Is there any way to return things? Is it possible to return things? And if you restart the island, will there be a trunk with things?:(

Edited by m4rtaza

On 7/4/2022 at 1:14 PM, m4rtaza said:

Hi, Anna!

Faced the same problem, died in a volcano, left all his belongings and the gear necessary for the quest there. Is there any way to return things? Is it possible to return things? And if you restart the island, will there be a trunk with things?:(

Hi m4rtza,

our devs are looking into it.

Thank you