Igor Q.

What if Ylands was an RTS...

@devs

If you can find me a way to get an animated group position/rotation using logic (even if it's not moving) it would be extremely helpful.

@Igor Q. what if you created a reference point and animated it to the exact position and rotation of the group with each movement of the group? ? ? or select an entity or logic directly in the group, and get position and rotation using the tiles to transform position/rotation with zero offset,from this selected entity/ logic

4 hours ago, Mello1223 said:

@Igor Q. what if you created a reference point and animated it to the exact position and rotation of the group with each movement of the group? ? ? or select an entity or logic directly in the group, and get position and rotation using the tiles to transform position/rotation with zero offset,from this selected entity/ logic

yeah that's what I think I might do. However it feels like a really awful solution to implemenet for everything tbh.

5 hours ago, Igor Q. said:

yeah that's what I think I might do. However it feels like a really awful solution to implemenet for everything tbh.

do you mean transform position?i use it everywhere,and havent problems with it.. 

18 hours ago, Mello1223 said:

do you mean transform position?i use it everywhere,and havent problems with it.. 

That's not what I mean....I mean  it feels awful because the work around solution makes it tedious. 😕

• Upvote 1

Whooooa, i always thought about making a RTS. Back in the days, there was not many "support" to make it happen. But with the "recent" updates i know it can be done.

Sadly i took a break for like 1 year and i dont really have the will to make it.

I'm glad someone turned it a real thing. 

Only you @Igor Q. 😁