Sign in to follow this  
TonyPearce

A bug on mystery island (yes again)

Question

Game freeze entirely when I unlock the mystery island (Distant Memory), and now when I restart my game and open map, it says this.

What should I do now?Is this happened because of my computer or the game file itself?

20220425155441_1.jpg

14 replies to this bug / suggestion

13 minutes ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Are you playing on both Mobile and Computer? That's the only reason I could see that message come up.

No, I only play it on my PC.

It happens when the game doesn't response after I unlock the mystery island.When I restart it, it goes like this.Not sure whether this will happen again or not.

6 hours ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Next time it does it submit it to the bug reports again and be sure to include your output logs. @Nikki Severin should be back in a couple days and she will take a look at this.

Luckily I hav'nt reset the mystery island now, so could I just upload my output log?

Once you restart the game it creates a new output log. You want to exit the game and grab the output log when the error occurs. It helps the devs narrow things down.

1 hour ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Once you restart the game it creates a new output log. You want to exit the game and grab the output log when the error occurs. It helps the devs narrow things down.

Thanks!

Alternatively, and this should be easier for you, just send us a dev message from inside the game as soon as you can access the game again, briefly describe the problem and the game will automatically send the last five logs to us :) 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Nikki Severin said:

Alternatively, and this should be easier for you, just send us a dev message from inside the game as soon as you can access the game again, briefly describe the problem and the game will automatically send the last five logs to us :) 

Hello!I've sent a feedback, looking forward to furthur reply, thank you!

• Thanks 1

We received the message but some error occured when fetching the logs, would you mind doing it one more time please? Thank you and sorry about the inconvenience :/

2 hours ago, Nikki Severin said:

We received the message but some error occured when fetching the logs, would you mind doing it one more time please? Thank you and sorry about the inconvenience :/

I see, sorry for the inconvenience.Could I send another in-game feedback some hours later?I cannot access the game right now...

14 minutes ago, TonyPearce said:

I see, sorry for the inconvenience.Could I send another in-game feedback some hours later?I cannot access the game right now...

Absolutely :) Thank you! 

11 hours ago, Nikki Severin said:

Absolutely :) Thank you! 

OK, now I've sent another feedback in game, I've also attached my email address.