Sign in to follow this  
No-Half-Measures

RESOLVED [YLD-6910] [YLD-6911] Underground Audio ignors Audio Settings, Stone & Wood Spear held incorrectly

Question

Underground Audio:
When you go underground it seem's like it runs off different audio levels as it becomes super loud like I maxed out the audio levels in settings even though mine is on 4 I also at one point had music on 0 and when I was underground I could hear the music playing even though it was set to 0 in settings.

Stone & Wood spears held incorrectly:
The stone and wood spear are held incorrectly in the player's hands, see images:

Stone

20171002144035_1.thumb.jpg.08ffc66c54af736cb895968a1832ae31.jpg

Wood

20171002144024_1.thumb.jpg.274bcf2f94b9adfeedf3d3f7cb80bd79.jpg

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

23 hours ago, nohalfmeasures said:

Underground Audio:
When you go underground it seem's like it runs off different audio levels as it becomes super loud like I maxed out the audio levels in settings even though mine is on 4 I also at one point had music on 0 and when I was underground I could hear the music playing even though it was set to 0 in settings.

We are currently working on a new ambient sound system, this issue will be fixed with it :)

• Upvote 1

On 10/3/2017 at 4:20 PM, Ane said:

We are currently working on a new ambient sound system, this issue will be fixed with it :)

So its December and this issue is still a thing, at least for me.

Can anyone else comment if this is happening? I haven't seen this issue reported by anyone else / in videos.