Sign in to follow this  
IEuphe

Manor OF Lady Bancroft

Just published a new game that i've been working on for a few months. Go try it and let me know what you like, what you don't like Etc. 

• Like 2

it looks really great, but lagging doesn't allow me to keep playing. try optimizing it before exporting

1 hour ago, Mello1223 said:

it looks really great, but lagging doesn't allow me to keep playing. try optimizing it before exporting

i did try optimizing but when i tried to test it, I couldn't play it so instead i've removed unnecessary entities and hopefully it should work better for you. Let me know if it's helped.

• Upvote 1

Amazing game! @IEuphe
Almost done beating it (I think)

There are a couple of suggestions I have, that I think will improve the gameplay significantly. I'll DM them to you.

Edit:
I beat the game! Pretty fun overall, though the dark light setting really ruined my eyes after +30min

Edited by Igor Q.

4 hours ago, Igor Q. said:

Amazing game! @IEuphe
Almost done beating it (I think)

There are a couple of suggestions I have, that I think will improve the gameplay significantly. I'll DM them to you.

Edit:
I beat the game! Pretty fun overall, though the dark light setting really ruined my eyes after +30min

How long did it take you to complete? also did it make you jump?

18 minutes ago, IEuphe said:

How long did it take you to complete? also did it make you jump?

The jump scares were quite good, in particular the one when she is crawling and another where she appears infront of you after picking up an item. (I don't remember when)

The game took me around 1.5 or 2 hours to beat, but about 1 hour of it was spent trying to find the items (I got stuck often). In particular I trouble finding the rusty knife and the light bulb interaction. I think there should be hints if you aren't able to get to the next objective after 5 min or so. It was very frustrating searching the rooms for items/interactions, especially with how dark it was.