TonyPearce

About Mystery Island

Well, since I've unlocked every mystery island in game, I believe it's time to talk about this feature. Some mysteries are quiet easy, you can solve them in maybe half an hour, others may required at least one or two hours or even longer.It also depends on your equipment, if you have a propeller pack, some mission will be really easy.Also, better weapon and armor will be useful in Jagged Jaw and Distress Signal.

The main drawback of these mission is the lack of background stories, you're simply dragged into the mystery, only some mission have background stories before you get started.So you might get confused about the mystery, because you can't find the clue immediately.

By the way, the only mystery island I havn't cleared is Fortress Library.Should I have every kind of trophy, armor and weapon to unlock the crypt?I still havn't found any elven component yet, and how can I craft a shark trophy?

Oh, after I finished nearly all of these, I reset the Ember Island and played it again.Well, it seems that the volcano can't cool down by itself after I finished it, still don't know why.

20220508174529_1.jpg

20220508174534_1.jpg

13 hours ago, TonyPearce said:

how can I craft a shark trophy?

You can't. It can be found though.

2 hours ago, TonyPearce said:

it seems that the volcano can't cool down by itself after I finished it,

They may have changed it. It's been a long time since I completed Ember Yland

1 hour ago, spiritchaser28 said:

You can't. It can be found though.

They may have changed it. It's been a long time since I completed Ember Yland

So where can I find one, underwater?Also I need some elven component to craft elven weapon and armor, likely it is necessary for the fortress library mystery.

There is an underwater temple ruin random encounter that has a few shark trophies. I know there is another encounter that is on land that has one, but can't remember which encounter off the top of my head. You can find a lot of the elven stuff in Taiga Tundra regions.

2 hours ago, spiritchaser28 said:

There is an underwater temple ruin random encounter that has a few shark trophies. I know there is another encounter that is on land that has one, but can't remember which encounter off the top of my head. You can find a lot of the elven stuff in Taiga Tundra regions.

Well I actually have found an undersea temple with shark trophies, can't pick them up though.

Oh I see, I could use the demolition hammer to get them.They can't be destroyed.

Edited by TonyPearce
  • Like 1

I found crafting recipes for elven gear underwater.

I have yet to find the crystal staff and crude weapons to complete the collection on my end.

4 minutes ago, JonathanHunt said:

I found crafting recipes for elven gear underwater.

I have yet to find the crystal staff and crude weapons to complete the collection on my end.

These are easy to craft, also you can find crude weapons on mystery island-Distress Signal, you can take them from the hostile pirates.

So elven component can only be found underwater?

@Deadeye_Rob

Now I have collected every kind of staff the fortress library required, but there's a clue in the hall I have missed, and it shows only once.Do you know what to be placed on footstool in the hall?

And the "gold staff" sign on the floor is not interactive, where can I place them?

Anyway I have cracked lock 1 and 3, so far so good.

On 5/9/2022 at 10:35 PM, TonyPearce said:

These are easy to craft, also you can find crude weapons on mystery island-Distress Signal, you can take them from the hostile pirates.

So elven component can only be found underwater?

yeah i believe the elven components can only be found underwater, but the elven helmet can still be found in island random encounters

1 minute ago, JonathanHunt said:

yeah i believe the elven components can only be found underwater, but the elven helmet can still be found in island random encounters

Well that's fine, I already collected all items, but have you cracked the lock 2?

It seems that the last update may cause some mistake and the researcher's note can't provide useful clues now.

Edited by TonyPearce

2 minutes ago, TonyPearce said:

Well that's fine, I already collected all items, but have you cracked the lock 2?

It seems that the last update may cause some mistake and the researcher's note can't provide useful clues now.

Are you refering to the giant mechanical door? I haven't been able to unlock any of it, but i have gotten into the side rooms plus the hidden corner.

5 minutes ago, JonathanHunt said:

Are you refering to the giant mechanical door? I haven't been able to unlock any of it, but i have gotten into the side rooms plus the hidden corner.

Yes.Well it's not that hard to crack the lock 1 and 3, but lock 2...If you finish all the collection, crack lock 1 and 3 will be quiet easy.

3 minutes ago, TonyPearce said:

Yes.Well it's not that hard to crack the lock 1 and 3, but lock 2...If you finish all the collection, crack lock 1 and 3 will be quiet easy.

ok, i'll have to inspect all the interactive objects on the mystery island, were there puzzles on the door or are they located elsewhere? Feel free to send a private message.

On 5/8/2022 at 9:37 PM, TonyPearce said:

Oh, after I finished nearly all of these, I reset the Ember Island and played it again.Well, it seems that the volcano can't cool down by itself after I finished it, still don't know why.

20220508174529_1.jpg

20220508174534_1.jpg

i am stuck on this map in the control i got the code to the vault the cog wheel all the notes i cant repair the pump with the cog wheel i walk up to it with the cog wheel in and i click on it and it says i dont the require part and please and thanks