Sign in to follow this  
Mello1223

Real scale models

another creation from the series of models, this time according to the real scale, but the scale is not adapted to the character in the game. I converted the model using a 3D program, and now I'm creating function model acoording this 3D model  ... I hope you will be able to try it this time in the multyplayer version. I will keep you informed of the progress

Snímka obrazovky 2022-05-24 222148.jpg

Snímka obrazovky (423).png

Snímka obrazovky (424).png

Snímka obrazovky (425).png

Snímka obrazovky (426).png

Snímka obrazovky (427).png

Snímka obrazovky (428).png

Snímka obrazovky (429).png

Snímka obrazovky (433).png

Snímka obrazovky (434).png

Snímka obrazovky (436).png

Snímka obrazovky (437).png

Snímka obrazovky 2022-05-24 222036.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mello1223 said:

Very nice, how did you rotate the legs?

3 minutes ago, Igor Q. said:

Very nice, how did you rotate the legs?

I use the logic of the path, I move the segments of the waist along this logic and at the same time I move the whole logic with the position of the tank

• Fire 2

5 minutes ago, Mello1223 said:

I use the logic of the path, I move the segments of the waist along this logic and at the same time I move the whole logic with the position of the tank

image.png.680c2441be9436208677cc73ddf14a57.png

• Haha 1

Since I can't work on the Tiger project due to data transfer problems, I started working on a model that I've been thinking about for a long time... I wanted to create a model that I am working on in real life, but I did not find an official 3D model of the series 3XC from the year 2018, so this model will contain slight deviations...

Snímka obrazovky (438).png

Snímka obrazovky (439).png

• Like 2

why do I edit 3d models like this?

I create all models using cloud points. I use the meshlab program for external editing of these clouds, which is suitable for me, but it cannot create an exact square grid of points, and therefore some points partially overlap.       

in order to save performance as much as possible, I still adjust all these overlapping points in this way...

Edited by Mello1223
  • Like 2

this building is not quite to scale, but it is created on the basis of a real building. do you know which building it is? :D 1828380342_Snmkaobrazovky(876).thumb.png.a62d652e753eaf6b152722a4f939257b.png

Snímka obrazovky (861).png

Snímka obrazovky (865).png

Snímka obrazovky (871).png

• Like 1
  • Fire 3