ciriklo

currency to other islands

Good day,

I'm still on the starting island and I don't know how to get further. To get to Ghost Island, I need some currency to show it to me. But I don't know what the currency is called and where to get it.
If I hover the mouse over the currency icon, I won't see help !!!!!!!!
The creators could do that.

So how do I get to another island, please, and where can I get the currency to get there?
It's horrible that BI developers don't have such an important thing done to display hover help.
Thank you.

• Like 1

Leaving the Starter Island:

If this is exploration mode, you probably want to make a raft from Wood and grass rope to traverse the ocean. Mounting the raft will display a compass which'll point you in the direction of any nearby islands and points of interest. If you have some settings turned up, you can see the islands from further away.

> There are multiple different concepts of currency in the game. There's Vendor Currency, Game Currency, and Extra Currency. <

Vendor Currency:

Vendor Currency is used in trading with Vendors (Which can be either found or summoned in any adventure world). Vendor Currency is measured in Gold Pebbles. pretty much anything from your inventory (besides a few select items) can be traded at Vendors for goods. The Vendors don't just accept straight Gold Pebbles, they can also accept other items (It is TRADING after all).

Game Currency:

Game Currency is generally what you use outside of ADVENTURE MODE in order to purchase personal stuff, such as Emotes, Costumes, Pets, Etc. You can acquire it through either purchasing it with real money or completing achievements.

Extra Currency:

Extra Currency is measured in stuff such as Exploration Points. Exploration Points can be achieved through exploring certain Random Encounters in any given Adventure World. Exploration Points are spent on Mystery Islands, which are special islands in an Adventure World that can yield challenging puzzles, and great rewards.

I already have the money. But it seems I can't unlock the costume or customize the character yet. I can't go any further either. With a small amount of gold, where can I go?

On 5/26/2023 at 5:58 AM, Montan1 said:

I already have the money. But it seems I can't unlock the costume or customize the character yet. I can't go any further either. With a small amount of gold, where can I go?

Ahoy, you can grind the resources for other ylands then :)