Jepopoi

Xcrossbow and Sharktrophy

hello i can see that these 2 items are not craftable anymore. i would just want to confirm if i can obtain them any other way or am i just chasing after something nonexistent. i need it cause it's a requirement for a certain place

Only the Wooden & Iron crossbow pistols can be crafted at the moment. I'm not sure why the X crossbow pistol wasn't added back in when the regular X crossbow was with a new recipe using the devil's teeth and kelp fiber.

Also the shark trophy was removed when they got rid of sharks ages ago if I remember correctly. There would be no way currently to craft it either as you can't kill the new sharks in the game yet.

I can't recall if either of the two are found in any random encounters or not, sorry.

16 hours ago, Jepopoi said:

xcrossbow pistol i mean

Hi!

I have found both x-crossbow and xcbow pistol in a shark temple, underwater.I remembered it was in the arid sea.The Sharktrophy can't be picked, you have to use the demoliation hammer to remove it.

It all depends on luck to find these things...I wish these things could be crafted one day.

5 hours ago, TonyPearce said:

Hi!

I have found both x-crossbow and xcbow pistol in a shark temple, underwater.I remembered it was in the arid sea.The Sharktrophy can't be picked, you have to use the demoliation hammer to remove it.

It all depends on luck to find these things...I wish these things could be crafted one day.

Yes i have found them just now. At least with this thread people would know that it does exist albeit in a random encounter. thanks everyone