Sign in to follow this  
Mello1223

how to create sphere

I saw several players on various forums asking how to create a sphere or circles in the editor, so I decided to create this video. 

• Like 2

The new custom step size and angle is a godsend for things like this. Imo it's the best addition to the editor that I can remember.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Houp said:

Hi,

while developing custom tools I have created tool which can make "domes"(without overlapping blocks). The script is not anything which you should use to learn anything (its quite messy) but the tool should be useable.

DOME CREATOR.zip

Hi. it looks great, and I will definitely like to look at the script, but the attachment cannot be downloaded. a friend who wanted to download a set of my tools also reported a similar problem to me

10 minutes ago, Mello1223 said:

Hi. it looks great, and I will definitely like to look at the script, but the attachment cannot be downloaded. a friend who wanted to download a set of my tools also reported a similar problem to me

I see. I tried to share it with google drive. (link is in the previous commit)

2 minutes ago, Houp said:

I see. I tried to share it with google drive. (link is in the previous commit)

yes, this works, but it would be great if it could be downloaded directly from the forum

14 minutes ago, Mello1223 said:

yes, this works, but it would be great if it could be downloaded directly from the forum

I agree. We are looking into it.

1 hour ago, Houp said:

I agree. We are looking into it.

a downloaded you tool,and now i test it,but it dont want work for me ... when i press play,nothing happen... btw,this script... jesus.... :D:D

• Like 1

Hi, yep :(. The last hot fix patch have fixed one broken thing (which would affect some Mystery ylands and REs) but broke any tool using global variables/custom instructions - so in fact probably all tools.