anna_svecova

New Community Manager Introduction

Dear Ylanders,

🤔 What's happening in this picture you ask? 🤔
On the right, there is our beloved Nikki. Don't worry she's not going anywhere. However, she is now the Brand Manager. That means she will oversee the bigger Ylands marketing and strategy picture. She will still be part of the community and react, chat and play with all of you.

On the left, there is... me! Anna (Anička for those who dare to pronounce it) - the new Community Manager who is going to take care of you, the Ylands folks and fans. So feel free to reach out to me here, on Discord or any other Ylands platform if you have any issues, feedback or just want to chat about your latest adventure. 🤠

⁉️ But who is Anička?! ⁉️
I am a passionate gamer, occasional LARPer, love wearing and creating post-apocalyptic gear and costumes and have an adorable cat.

📢But wait. The good news don't end there!📢
After the release of Update 1.10: Ymproved Ylands,  me and Nikki are going to host a stream on our Twitch channel.
More information will be revealed soon so...

Stay tuned and...
Stay Classy!

edited_zare.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Thought you had little yellow cat ears on at first :P

But anyways, looking forward to the stream so we can get to know you a little better!

• Like 1

Tak snad budou i české streamy ;) klído na discordu ;) 

• Like 1

Ahaha nice one @Yo HasLEGO 🤣

welcome @anna_svecova you are in good hands... we are very easy to handle (or not 😅)

Can't wait for the stream to know you better and to see again nikki.

See you soon

Edit: btw, how we win that cube? I want it so bad

Edited by jchob
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, jchob said:

Ahaha nice one @Yo HasLEGO 🤣

welcome @anna_svecova you are in good hands... we are very easy to handle (or not 😅)

Can't wait for the stream to know you better and to see again nikki.

See you soon

Edit: btw, how we win that cube? I want it so bad

Hi, I made the cube myself it took about 15 hours. But follow what we post maybe one day 🤗.

• Fire 1

On 7/19/2022 at 9:04 AM, Molenusaczech said:

The cat is indeed adorable... Love Fráňa, give her a pet for me

So... Where would I be able to see the cat? 😁 

And of course, welcome Anička! You seem like a great duo with Nikki and I hope you will like the Community Manager position as much as she will like her new Brand Manager one. 

6 hours ago, Miguel Preguisa said:

So... Where would I be able to see the cat? 😁 

And of course, welcome Anička! You seem like a great duo with Nikki and I hope you will like the Community Manager position as much as she will like her new Brand Manager one. 

I can definitely share some pics on Discord and maybe one day show her on a stream :)