Hunter-Over-Fire

Better Currency System for Trading

Question

Currency in Ylands as it is, is gold. Gold Bars, Gold Coins, Gold Pebbles. Currency storage is a big bother, especially when you die and lose it all in a flash. I suggest improving this by making the currency metaphorical, by having it be a value stored within your character rather than within your character's inventory. Perhaps there'd be some sort of ATM that you can use to transform your Physical Change into Digital funds. The main reason I bring any of this up is the fact that Buying things with Golden Pebbles I tedious, and I'd like a way to buy items from vendors without having to place anything in the OFFER SLOTS.

• Like 2

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Adding on to this, I’d love to see player-created ‘shops’ in which we can stock with goods that other players can purchase from whilst we’re away.

”Trade is the highest form of social interaction”

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Deadeye_Rob said:

Adding on to this, I’d love to see player-created ‘shops’ in which we can stock with goods that other players can purchase from whilst we’re away.

I was trying to think of a way players could do business with one another, and this explains it.